October 1998 to December 2000.
News Tabloid PENTA; as Photographer.
Also tasked with other journalistic works, including writing
September 1995 to March 1998.
News weekly magazine TIRAS; as Photographer.
Carrying tasks from photographing to photo editing and
photo selecting. Had been assigned to various areas, including East Timor before the province won independence in 1999 and South Kalimantan when ethnic clashes broke in the area in 1997; and various high profile occasions, such as July, 27, 1996 attack incident to pro-Megawati’s PDI headquarters in Jl. Diponegoro, Central Jakarta.
September 1993 to June 1995.
Youth Tabloid PRESTASI; as Reporter.
- In photography works
1997 to present: Freelance photographer; during the term, has been carrying various job, one of which was providing assistance to an advertising company to share ideas in making company profiles as well as divining promotion and marketing strategies for the clients.
- Launching Mercedes E 350, Dipo Motor.
- Company Profile Equilab International.
- Company Profile Robust Resources Limited, Australia (Mining Oil Company).
- LANEY Power To The Music (Profile Ridho Slank).
- Launching Product Sido Muncul.
- Company Profile Sahati Hotel Jakarta.
- Photo Product Osbound Chemicals.
- Some of the clients are a coffee producer and plantation
PT. Prasidha Aneka Niaga, which is based in East Java, and Indonesian-operative outlets of fast food restaurant McDonalds.
In December 2005, also visited Aceh to provide services in making photo documentation for Jakarta-based NGO Obor Berkat Indonesia (OBI). The NGO’s projects are varied, from social to infrastructure fields, housing development, and medical services. The projects were held in accordance with tsunami-response program and took place in the provincial capital of Banda Aceh, Meulaboh, and West Aceh.
In creative works
- July 1994 to August 1995
Establishing and making into operation an advertising company under the banner of OBSESS Communications; as Creative Director and carried creative works, from making company profiles to designing logos for clients.
- January 2000 to November 2000
WAV Production; as Assistant Creative Director, being involved in introducing the first ever interactive-styled company profiles.
- February 2001 to October 2005
KRIYACOM Indonesia; as Creative Consultant and Graphic Designer, providing services in designing websites. Also involved in documenting photo events based on the needs of the clients.
- July 2006 to present
Establishing Firama Creative Works, a self-running company which provides various services, from organizing events, especially reggae music concert, documenting events (photography services), and designing websites and logos.
Some of the music events are as follows;
- Music event, Radiohead Nite, at Liquid Room in Cilandak Town Square, on Sept. 17, 2006, Sponsor Djarum Black.
- Music event, Reggae Nite Tribute To Bob Marley at News Café in Kemang, Southern Jakarta, on Dec. 13, 2006. This event has also been memorialized as formation of an embryo of a group called Indoreggae - Indonesia Reggae Society, Sponsor Djarum Black.
- Music event, 1st Jakarta Reggae Vaganza, at Mezza 9/Spazzio in Pondok Indah Mall 2, on May 6, 2007. During the event, the establishment of Indonesian Reggae Society (Indoreggae) was officially declared, Sponsor Djarum Black.
- Music event, 2nd Jakarta Reggae Vaganza, at Pizza Café Mahakam in South Jakarta, on July 15, 2006, Sponsor Djarum Black.
- May 2007 to present
Founder Indoreggae.com (Indonesian Reggae Society)
For further information, please visit :